What Past Dancers have to Say
The wonderful responses from all our past dancers affirms the very special experience that Bali Sacred Dance Retreat has offered them. From personal growth to healing grief, from creative inspirations to cultural revelations the use of Sacred Dance at Bali Mountain Retreat has brought many Blessings…. here are some of the words used to capture this essence of gratitude.
- ” I have connected with my body in deeper ways than ever before, I also feel more connected to the Earth. The highlight was the fire ceremony where I felt I let go of things that have burdened me..”
- This Retreat gave me time to find my indwelling spirit and welcome it in the fullness of my being.”
- “I am inspired to work to recapture some of the movement I have lost… I have seen the sacred in others and my own divine body.”
- The highlight for me has been the Sacred Circle of Love, I feel truly, truly Blessed.”
- Outstanding set up and organisation, the location could not be better and the community of women has been a highlight.”
- This week has paved the way for me to dance into a deeper sense of my own sacred connection.
- I have been taken to a new space of peace, joy, love and HOPE” Dr. Valerie Dawn Girwhinny
- The journey for me has solidified the importance of ritual and gratitude …. a lesson I want to take into my daily practice.”
- “I was very happy with my room, the lush gardens, the staff, the food, the dance space, …. everything was beautiful.”
- ” Beyond my expectations, it was perfect!.”
- ” Loved it all, Fire and food fantastic! Massage and authentic Temple experi ence made us feel so welcome. The Sacred Dance, I felt this was a deep exploration of the breath and the body, … good to have people from Australia and Japan as well as USA and Canada! Continue doing these, you both did a fabulous job! ” Stella Matsuda SDG
- “What an excellent facility for dance .. I learned several new dances, expanded my physical repertoire and met other women interested in Sacred dance. Please offer it again!
- “I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart. I feel I am on a new journey.”
- “A highlight was meeting some wonderful soul sisters and was the beginning of a new journey for me with Sacred Dance. I think the sharing component was just fantastic.I learned some wonderful tools.” Michelle Heasman, Gong Master, W. Australia,
- ” … added another layer of joy and many new ideas to my Sacred dance practice …..offer more like this in amazing locations!”
- “The entire experience couldn’t have been better, the inclusion of the trip to the Yayasan [ school for underprivileged children outside Ubud ] was pivotal and their use of dance expanded my sense of the Sacred”